“The epic finale that will live forever.“
|Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale
Directed By: Bill Condon
Written By: Stephenie Meyer, Melissa Rosenberg
Cast: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
Release Date: November 16, 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
MPAA Rating: PG-13
– Official Website
– Official Facebook
– Site Posts
After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.
Jasper Hale, a member of the Cullen family who can manipulate emotions.
Trivia & Facts
• Had a $75 million dollar budget making it the highest out of every Twilight installment filmed.
• During the filming of both Breaking Dawn Part 1 and part 2, Mackenzie Foy had a “swear jar” and would make the other cast members give her money if they said a curse word in front of her.
• The cast surprised Bill Condon with a dance-off during filming for the “epic confrontation”. The dance was organized by Mia Maestro. The dance was performed to the ’80s jam “Sweet Dreams” by Eurythmics.
• Jackson previously worked with new cast member, Rami Malek, on The War At Home.
• According to co-star Casey LaBow, Jackson would walk around the trailers and sets with his Banjo.
• Jackson played a joke on cast member Erik Odom by asking where his vampire were and made him go get them.
Quotes: Jasper Hale
“The last 20 minutes of the film are really going to be huge for the fans. It’s really amazing and beautiful, and brings back to the first Twilight. It’s really awesome, and exciting!”
“Newborns are something that Jasper’s dealt with a lot, as we’ve seen in Eclipse. Bella has far exceeded any expectation that Jasper or Alice have ever had as to how she would adapt, her powers, and her strength. Jasper knows what an incredible ally she is to the Cullen’s. Bella’s transformation into a newborn vampire is very easy for her, and that puts off Jasper a little bit. He’s so surprised, but he’s also proud of her. Also, he finally can be around her without wanting to kill her. She shows up Emmett and shows how strong she is, and she’s got these new powers that she’s starting to realize, which will come in very handy towards the end of the film.”
“I never really imagined myself to be an action guy, but man I love it. I have a history in Taekwondo, and now I get to learn a little Kung Fu and fighting for camera. It’s going to be really exciting on screen and I get to work very closely with Jeff Imada and his crew. It’s so much fun as the stunt guys and women are just the salt of the earth. They’re incredible performers so to have them train me is just great. A lot of us worked six days a week, rolling back and forth between main unit and second unit, so that’s a lot of fighting.”